Wendy’s Restaurants

wendysburgerb.jpg

Part 1: Why do Wendy’s burgers always look like hell when you get them?

This will probably be a running commentary of the stupidity we encounter at Wendy’s restaurants across the area. If we keep going there. It’s not like we go there a lot. Thank god.

Kelly

Advertisements

4 Responses to Wendy’s Restaurants

  1. chrisfiore5 says:

    just dropped by, kelly… hope you have a great new year. peace.

  2. John says:

    Oh,the pet-peave you’ve tapped into.Are the cooks @ all f.food places cross-eyed?Every time I get a fizz-samitch,the cheese only covers about 34% of the fillet-the other 66% is hanging out in space.The only way to get condiments on the wrapper is,to squirt w/ your eyes closed,or after you wrap it,proceed to maliciously smash it down!AAAGGGHHH.I get more CATsup,musterd and cheese on my hands and wrapper,than on my samitch…..and don’t get me started on the fries!(I have to much time on my hands)Later.

  3. Pedro...aka Gene aka Jefe says:

    So there I am watching “Falling Down” with Michael Douglas and after I saw this, I laughed my ass off… Seems as tho he has the same issue with fast food… Just don’t bring a Mac 10 into Wendy’s…lol

  4. LMAO – I forgot all about that movie when I wrote this. Sometimes I can understand Michael Douglas’ character in that movie a little too well. LOL 😀

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: